NonProfit Tax Services

Nonprofits still have to file documentation with the IRS each year

Saving the world isn’t free, and if you don’t properly file your taxes and maintain your books, you can easily lose massive amounts of funding for your nonprofit. Our expert team is here to help you save the world by making sure your numbers are doing everything they need to do. 


Miniature house with money on tax papers

We received our documentation for Tax-Exempt status, does this mean we no longer have to file taxes for our company earnings?

Even though you have now received tax-exempt status, you still have yearly paperwork to file depending on the level of income your organization brings in.  For further details on what is required once a business receives Tax-Exempt Status, please give us a call and schedule an appointment. 

Review Your Systems for Accuracy and Efficiency

Let’s take a look at what you are working with. In our years of experience, there is nothing that surprises us. Give yourself peace of mind by letting us help you formulate a plan for your bookkeeping and payroll needs.

Avoid Getting Flagged for a Tax Audit

Most Tax Audits are requests for proof of paperwork. Keeping track of data, receipts, and all data forms for payroll, sales, and expenses will not only help with accurately completing taxes but also in representing your case should your nonprofit business taxes ever be brought up for audit scrutiny. 

Give your team the Training they Need!

Depending on the size of your business, it may be necessary for you to keep a bookkeeping team on site. But hiring someone who already has the knowledge can be troublesome, as they bring old habits that don’t always benefit your business. We can train your team to follow the bookkeeping processes your business needs to continue its pattern of growth and success. 

Learn more about Training your Team here. 

And if you are interested in hiring a Quickbooks Pro to join your team, check out our Quickbooks Pro page.

6067627 Tax help. On display of calculator is written tax help